The highly popular LP/GP Relations Summit dedicates a whole day to LP topics and opinions. Hear 30+ powerful international LPs & Fund of Funds share their experiences of and strategies for Latin America.
On the agenda for 2015 . . .
Fascinating LP speakers, including:
• Andrea Auerbach, Managing Director & Head of Global Private Growth Research, CAMBRIDGE ASSOCIATES
• André Bourbonnais, Senior Managing Director & Global Head of Private Investments, CPPIB
• Jesus Arguelles, Portfolio Manager, ONTARIO TEACHERS' PENSION PLAN
• Ralph Keitel, Principal Investment Officer & Regional Lead For Funds In Latin America, IFC
• Joachim Schumacher, Senior Director, Africa & Latin America, DEG INVEST
• Julien Kinic, Managing Director, IDI EMERGING MARKETS
• Steve Cowan, Managing Director, 57 STARS
• Ricardo Kanitz, Founding Partner, SPECTRA INVESTMENTS
• Alcinei Cardoso Rodrigues, Long Term Investment Manager, FUNCEF
Data topics including:
•SPOTLIGHT ON RETURNS: IMPACT OF MARKET FACTORS
Andrea Auerbach, Managing Director & Head of Global Private Growth Research, CAMBRIDGE ASSOCIATES
•CO-INVESTMENTS – DIGGING DEEPER
LP panel discussions including:
•VALIDATION OF PRIVATE EQUITY: THE ILLIQUIDITY
How Do LPs View Private Equity Returns As Compared To Other Alternative Asset Classes? Does This Comparison Differ When Looking At Emerging As Opposed To Developed Markets Private Equity?
•GLOBAL ALLOCATION: COMPETITION FROM OTHER
How Can Latin America Compete With The Buzz Around Africa? How Do Potential Returns Compare & Why Are Some Markets So Much Trendier Than Others?
•POOLS OF CAPITAL
Who Is Investing In Latin American Private Equity Funds & How Are The Pools Of Capital Evolving? Exploring The Appetites, Activity & Future Allocation Plans Of International & Latin American LPs: Who Are The New Kids On The Block & How Can GPs Access Their Capital?
•REGULATION LANDSCAPE IN BRAZIL
How Is Brazilian Regulation Of Private Equity Investments & FIPs Going Forward, What Needs To Be Done For The Industry To Grow More, & What Do ABVCAP & ANBIMA Think?
•BRAZILIAN LPS :
When Are Brazilian Pension Funds Going To Start Investing Abroad, & What Will They Be Looking For When They Do? How Can International Managers Attract Their Attention, & What Will The Due Diligence Process Look Like? How Will Pension Funds Decide Their Allocation And Diversification Strategy, & What Will It Mean For Local GPs?
•Too Hot To Touch Session:
Find out what your peers really think about some of the pricklier topics in private equity. Taking place strictly under the Chatham House Rule, these extremely popular sessions allow for frank, honest and fruitful discussion between peers.
The LP Summit Too Hot To Touch session will cover LP/GP RELATIONS including:
• What Makes A Great LP/GP Relationship?
• Fund Due Diligence
• Terms &Conditions
View the agenda for the leading pan-Latin American LP/GP Summit here