BEFORE THE EVENT
What should I do if I am speaking at the event?
- If you are a solo speaker and providing a presentation, please send your final version to us one week before the conference. N.B. Even if you plan to speak off the cuff, we would urge that you submit at least an outline of your speech to us for inclusion on the presentation website. The most consistent complaint that we have from delegates is that not all speakers offer electronic copies of their presentation. Please note we also require you to bring a copy of your presentation on a UBS stick as back up
- If you are a Chairman, you are responsible for introducing the speakers in your session, from biographies that we will give you on the day. You are also responsible for keeping time and fielding questions from the audience. You do not need to be in touch with the speakers in your session beforehand
- If you are a moderator of a panel, four weeks from the start of the event you will be sent the email and phone details of your panellists and you are responsible for communicating with them and co-ordinating them. Based on the written information in the brochure you are responsible for determining the final issues to be debated in the session, their order, aiming to bring out the most interesting and contrasting angles. The Chairman will introduce you and your panellists. You do not need to be in touch with the Stream Chairman in advance
- If you are a panellist, you do not need to submit any documentation. Four weeks out from the event you will be sent an email with all the contact details for the other panellists and the moderator for your session. Your moderator will co-ordinate a discussion to ensure everyone knows what issues will be included in which order. They will most probably arrange a meeting at the venue just prior to the session
- If you require accommodation please use hotel reservations form provided in the speaker pack. If you have any further queries then please call us on +44 (0)20 7017 7200 or email us at email@example.com
What should I do if I want to join the speaker faculty?
- Please check the individual conference page and contact Conference Director
AT THE EVENT
Where is the conference being held and how do I get there?
- Please click on the Dates/Venue section on this website
What is a Champagne Roundtable?
- This is an informal group discussion whereby you will be able to exchange your ideas with your industry peers over a glass of champagne.
- As a speaker hosting a Champagne Roundtable, you will be acting as an mediator during the discussion
What happens when I get to the Conference?
When you arrive at the event, please report to the Speaker Zone. This area will be exclusively for speakers, where you can collect your badge and discuss your audio-visual requirements with a member of our AV team. A representative of ICBI will be in the Speaker Zone at all times so we can assist you through the event
Morning coffee is available before the conference, a lunch is served around midday and there will be a mid afternoon coffee break
All presentations are now made available on a secure website within two weeks of the conference. Please ensure you have signed the authority form to enable us to place your presentation on the website. Once the presentations are loaded the website address and login will be emailed to all speakers and delegates
- Dress Code:
Business attire is required throughout the conference