Who can I speak to for more information on each event?
- Please call Customer Services on +44 (0) 20 7017 7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, click on Contact Us where there is a listing of contact names depending on your query
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENTS
How do I register?
- To register you can contact Customer Services on +44 (0) 20 7017 7200 or email email@example.com. Registration forms are also available on the individual conference web sites
- Once we have received your registration you will receive an email confirmation with 48 hours which contains useful information. This will include the hotel booking form, which can be faxed directly to the hotel, along with the full details of where the hotel is and how to get there, the dress code required and details of any social events that may be happening after the conference
How do I pay?
- You can pay by bank transfer, credit card, cheque or you can be invoiced
What is included in the overall cost for each conference?
- The price includes morning coffee, lunch and any social events that may be taking place after the conference
- The price will not include the hotel accommodation. You will receive your hotel booking form with your confirmation email, and it is also in the accommodation section of the individual conference page
- A copy of the invoice will be posted to you within 48 hours of registering
What happens if I want to cancel my booking?
- A substitute delegate is always welcome at no extra charge. Alternatively, we will make a prompt refund less service charge of 10% of the fee for cancellations received in writing (letter of facsimile) four weeks prior to the conference. A 50% refund will be sent for cancellations received two weeks before the conference. Thereafter we regret that no refunds can be made
Will you keep me updated of any changes to the conference?
- Any changes will be updated on the ICBI website - please check individual pages for details or register for email updates
AT THE EVENT
Where is the conference being held and how do I get there?
- Please click on the Dates/Venue section on this website
What is a Champagne Roundtable?
- This is an informal group discussion whereby you will be able to exchange your ideas with your industry peers over a glass of champagne.
What happens when I get to the Conference?
When you arrive at the conference please go to the registration desk and collect your badge. Your badge must be worn at all times. Please note: if you are attending a conference and a summit you will need to register and collect badges on both days as the badges will be a different colour
Morning coffee is available before the conference, a lunch is served around midday and there will be a mid afternoon coffee break
All presentations are now made available on a secure website within two weeks of the conference. Once the presentations are loaded the website address and login will be emailed to all delegates
- Dress Code:
Business attire is required throughout the conference
AFTER THE EVENT
Where can I comment on the conference?
What should I do if I no longer wish to be on the ICBI mailing list?